Welcome to Thistle Divers web site.
We meet at Kilsyth Swimming Pool at 8.30pm on Monday nights, or email us at mailto:email@example.com or contact Rob on 07717502787
Diving since 1972, we have a wealth of scuba diving experience we would love to share with you. We meet and train at Kilsyth swimming baths every Monday at 8.30pm, with some quality socialising time at our local, the Coachman pub on 4 Parkfoot Street, Kilsyth for refreshments at 10pm.
Thistle Divers are a lottery funded diving club that’s going places and we want you to be part of it. So come along and meet the gang. We’re part of the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC), the world’s largest diving club and we want you to be a part of it too. We offer free scuba training to all our members and you can rely on our highly trained instructors to deliver safe, interesting lessons that are fun to do. Once you’ve completed all the lessons, we can take you out in our club boat (towed by our club 4×4 and driven by our club…em…driver) to locations to suit your diving needs.
This isn’t just for new scuba divers though. Nope! We are able to provide many different levels to suit all divers. Diver Grade training, Skill Development courses…Rescue/1st Aid training, Seamanship and Technical Diving. Make an enquiry and we can let you know what we can do for you because we welcome all levels of divers from all agencies. SAA, ScotSAC, PADI, NAUI, SSI and CMAS…we’re not biased, so come and give us a go!
So if you’re big or small, short or tall, novice or expert, come and meet us.
When? It’s at the top of the page. Kilsyth Pool, Monday 8.30 pm. Remember?
Come and listen to us tell you all about Scotland and how great a diving environment it is. Listen to us tell you about our great dive club, and how you can:
- Experience the thrill of diving in the safe, warm confines of a local swimming pool.
- Become a safe, confident diver who can dive independently without professional supervision.
- Increase your skills and confidence and gain experience in various areas of diving.
- Learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and wellbeing of other divers.
- Handle potentially life-threatening situations by mastering CPR and First Aid skills.
- Work closely with a BSAC Instructor to expand your diving knowledge and hone your skills.
- Build on the skills you learned in the Ocean Diver course and/or learn new ones.
Or how about finding out how you can become part of an exciting club, known for their adventurous approach to diving, largely on the West and East Coasts of Scotland. We have also organised expeditions to more exotic locations such as California, The Red Sea, Malta, Gozo, Iceland, Skye and the Sound of Mull.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? Sounds like something you should have did years ago? Well it’s not too late. Get moving, get in touch, and get diving. Let it be the start of the new you.
Robs waiting for your call on…07717 502787